4.25.2013

royal nails



I'm not much of a make up person but I love doing my nails. It's the one time I can drop everything and stop what I'm doing (or avoid doing things! if you look at it another way haha) because once that polish is on you gotta give it time to dry. For me that length of time is a Mad Men episode, or two! I recently got these got these colours as a gift pack from the lovely ladies at Kuwaii. To add a little special something to the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, Kuwaii collaborated with Kester Black to create a set of limited edition colours inspired by the Regalia colour palette. There's a happy daffodil yellow, a sweet carnation pink and a glorious deep teal for $12 each and they are also sold in a set for $30! All good things come in threes :) 





x

No comments: